GET A PRE-PURCHASE STRUCTURAL INSPECTION COMPLETED BY AN EXPERT
Ensure the property you've purchased is free from structural defects
Don’t get stuck with a structurally unsound property. Our property inspection partners will provide you with a pre-purchase property inspection report that will help protect your rights under the REIWA Major Structural Defects clause by identifying any observed structural defects. Don’t leave it to chance!
Structural Inspections in Perth
Are you in need of reliable and thorough structural inspections in Perth? Look no further! Our experienced property inspection partners specialise in providing top-notch structural inspections in Perth and surrounding areas.
We understand the importance of ensuring the safety and integrity of your property, whether it’s a residential or commercial building.
Our comprehensive inspections cover all aspects of the structure, paying particular attention to costly major structural defects. With our expertise and attention to detail, you can have peace of mind knowing that any structural defects will be identified providing you maximum protection under the REIWA Major Structural Defects clause.
Don’t compromise on the quality of your structural inspection – choose our trusted services in Perth.
Contact us today to schedule your structural inspection and ensure your interests are protected.
What Your Pre-Purchase Property Inspection Will Include
|Property within 30 metres of building
|Types of defects identified
|Material damage (general)
|Distortion, warping, twisting
|Water penetration, damp related
|Material deterioration (rusting, rotting, corrosion, decay)
|Structural components inspected
|Load bearing walls
|Footings and slab
|Photos of items requiring attention
|24-48 hour delivery
|Complies with AS 4349-2007
- Non-structural elements noted in the REIWA Major Structural Defects annexure.
- Areas or elements that cannot be seen.
- Elements that require testing or measuring to determine soundness.
- General maintenance other than that which is directly related to the ongoing structural performance of the property.
- Damp defects except where they are associated with significant spalling of masonry or concrete structural elements, significant fretting or mortar, rusting of primary structural elements.
- Strata title common property.
Here's What Clients Are Saying About Select Property Inspections
Craig B. , Beaconsfield
Taree and Gary
Meet Our Inspection Partners